Job Title: HOPES Reflective Supervisor
Reports to: Director of Professional Development
First3Years seeks to hire a seasonal part-time HOPES Reflective Supervisor to support First3Years Professional Development initiatives in Tarrant, Denton, Johnson and Ellis County. Key duties include: providing reflective supervision within Endorsement® guidelines, coordinating meetings, coordinating reflective supervision for individuals and groups, keeping accurate record of attendance and hours provided.
- Provide Reflective Supervision within Endorsement® Guidelines
- Coordinate Supervision Sessions, for individuals and groups
- Keep records of participant attendance and hours of provided supervision.
- Adhere to First3Years Code of Ethics and Confidentiality Statement
- Provide project feedback and progress to Director of Professional Development on a weekly basis.
- Attends statewide and local meetings, events, and conferences as needed or as required to carry out the mission of First3Years.
- Endorsed at Level III or IV
- Be trained with First3Years as Endorsee Reflective Supervisor (may obtain within 2 weeks of hire)
- Self-starter with experience in project management.
- Past reflective supervisor experience required.
- Agree to obtain personal Reflective Supervision (on own time)
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledgeable of early childhood and infant mental health.
- Understanding of HOPES project.
- Strong public speaking skills required including the ability to speak to providers on the phone and in person.
- Effective listening and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to interact comfortably with diverse people at different levels from corporate and elected leaders to front line staff in programs – and from rural to urban dwellers.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build partnerships, collaborations, networks and cause people to work together to achieve common outcomes.
- Strong level of initiative and detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Considered dependable and flexible.
- Proficiency with computers, website development and maintenance, Word processing, Excel, PowerPoint, and Quickbooks software.
- Possession of valid drivers license
The mission of First3Years is to educate, advocate, and collaborate to advance the healthy development of infants and toddlers. We serve as a resource to the community, helping to raise public awareness of the unique needs of infants and toddlers, and providing high-quality education for professionals who work with young children and their parents. In 2016, we reached nearly 2,400 professionals and 150,000 young children through our signature education and professional development programs; and innovative community programs supporting teen fathers and their children, and families in the foster care and child welfare systems.
All interested Candidates should submit a cover letter and resume/CV to Ashley Borthick at ABorthick@first3yearstx.org.Share